Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 15, 2007

Imbécil....

During this whole trip the one phrase that Catdoggg and I have done is No Hablo Espanol. You think of the person and we've said it to them. Taxi drivers, guides, hotel clerks, convenient store employees, retail store employees, pedestrians, birds, the homeless, waiters, priests, EVERYBODY! So you'd think we'd have it down by now, well at least me... WRONG!

Yesterday morning we were walking around and I can't exactly remember what the situation was, but once again someone came up to me and asked me a question. It probably doesn't help that I am wearing a local soccer club jersey...

Anyway, instead of saying No Hablo Espanol, I say No Hablo Ingles. No Hablo Ingles!!!

I just told this woman that I don't speak English after she asks me something in Spanish. What the fuck!!!

I give up...

No comments: