Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Trip Of Trips...

As most of you know Catdoggg is rather clumsy at times. I wouldn´t actually say clumsy so much. More like she walks into things and trips a hell of a lot. Costa Rica has been no different.

Lets take a look at the things she has tripped on so far....

1) The steps of our hotel in La Fortuna. Not once, not twice, not even three times, but four... In fact I think she tripped up them every single time. There was one time she almost made it to the top, only to trip on the second to last step... aaaaaah.

2) The cave tour. Now to be fair I tripped too. It was rather tough, but we are not talking about me.

3) On a rock at the waterfall.

4) On the canopy tour when we were zip lining. YES, it was the steps going up to our Tarzan swing. I guess the steps were slippery.

5) On the way from our room in Dominical, she fell off the walkway. Like a foot difference between the walkway and the grass.

6) On the way to the pool in Dominical she slammed her big toe into a step.

7) At the airport in San Jose when we were leaving Burger King. There were three steps that seemed invisible. I´ve been with her so much that she is rubbing off on me because I had to jump them cause I didn´t see them either.

8) She tripped getting onto the airplane in San Jose. She stepped where there was no step. At this point I was making fun of her for tripping and I was trying to get her to trip one last time in San Jose. She almost made it out until she saw that invisible step to walk onto the plane. I think we laughed all the way to our seats...

I am sure I will think of more as time goes, but these were the highlights of Costa Rica.

Now she has a whole new country to trip over.

Watch out Argentina here she comes!!!

P.S. She was sober the whole time....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee - Cat - when I kept telling you both to be safe believe me the idea of you perilously tripping throughout the trip never came to mind. You need leaded shoes girl or would that be worse? BE CAREFUL!

Anonymous said...

Anthony, I just saw you online with AIM. So I IM'd you - turns out I was talking to some guy from Holland bec apparently you were the last one to use AIM there. That being said he was going to try to close out the page and see if it would log you off. Just thought you'd want to know.

Anonymous said...

i'm surprised she didn't dislocate her shoulder...

ThePapaDog said...

she almost did Kiki...

Anonymous said...

In my defense...
1) The steps of our hotel in La Fortuna were completely uneven- there was like a 12¨differential between the 2nd and 3rd step when all the rest were spaced 5¨to 6¨ apart. I was fine once I avoided that step.

2) The cave tour. It was dark, how the hell am I supposed to know where I`m walking.

3) On a rock at the waterfall. I did't want to go there and Mauricio insisted upon getting a picture of us in front of the waterfall... it never happened b'c that's when the shoulder subluxed (for those in the know)

4) On the canopy tour when we were zip lining. HELLO- we were in a CLOUD FACTORY... it was wet, VERY WET. I SLIPPED, NOT TRIPPED!

5) On the way from our room in Dominical, she fell off the walkway.
Whatever- it was like PITCHBLACK... ¿how many stars did you see A3???????

6) On the way to the pool in Dominical she slammed her big toe into a step.
See #5

7) At the airport in San Jose when we were leaving Burger King. There were three steps that seemed invisible.
The first ONE was invisible! For the record, I'm the one who made it down the step without looking completely stupid

8) She tripped getting onto the airplane in San Jose. She stepped where there was no step.
I did that to make you all smile... see how I sacrifice myself for all of you............

ThePapaDog said...

First of all, there needs to be no justification of your own walking abilities.

Secondly, don´t blame us for the fact that Stevie Wonder can walk better than you....