Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

My God Will You Look at the Size of That Thing...

Everyone looks at me and assumes that I am Irish and not Italian. Although there is a tiny bit of Irish in me it only accounts for my retarded look I have every once in a while. Back in the day I would have started a fight over it. Through the years I have matured. Ha Ha Yea Right! My quick response is usually, "Do you need me to take my pants off to prove I'm not Irish!" that usually shuts people up real quick. Of course this 80 year old lady once chased me down in her Lark because I didn't follow through.

So why am I talking about this?

Did anyone ever see the Family Guy episode when Peter finds out his son Chris has a bigger penis than him? Well, my boy is packing some heat. He looks like his mom, but he looks like me from the waist down. Someday I'm gonna be jealous, but just the other day in his car seat he points to my crotch and says, "I want to see big penis." He made Daddy's day!

He's funny because he likes to talk about it. Which I think most boys do. I made the mistake once of calling it a boner when he had to go pee pee and he's been saying it ever since. I try to get him to say Mr. Pinky, but he laughs and says NO! It's a Boner!

Here's my proof he's packing...





I have to buy him the Black Boy diapers because the normal White Boy diapers aren't big enough.




You must be this large to wear these diapers!


One day when he's doing no arm push ups he can thank me for it. Just don't beat your old man with it...

4 comments:

Gal on the Go said...

Umm - are those diapers from BJ's? Berkeley and Jensen? Come on now ... you're going to have to start buying them at Costco

ThePapaDog said...

Costco doesn't have the big peen ones!

T. Harmon said...

you LOVE to talk about penises...i do hope you NEVER grow up

: )

sashabro said...

This is the funniest thing I have seen on a parenting blog oh... say... EVER! I love it.