Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 15, 2005

How Close Is Christmas?????

I've got some photos back from my sister's Christmas party this past weekend. There really weren't that many to chose from but here are the ones that I thought were worthy.




Yes, that's me and the infamous Catdoggg. Some of you may remember me with more hair. If the rest doesn't fall out from Catdoggg, then I'm sure Babydog will continue the follicle droppings.....



I think I totally got busted with this picture. I swear, I don't remember looking at this women's bum. BUSTED!!!! Damn paparazzi.....



To the left is my sister and to the right is the 7 months pregnant Catdoggg. Can you believe it? She is still so freaking tiny. People can't believe that she is 7 months along. Everywhere she goes women are so excited for her when they see she is pregnant. But then, when these same women find out she's 7 months..... Let me tell ya, the look on their faces sometimes can be priceless. Can we all let out a collective GRRRRR......





In my attempt to get a close up of the girls, my Nana (Soon to be called Great Granddoggg) decided to walk in front of me. Let me tell ya, she's 96 years old and she was the last one up partying with us. I swear she has a better social life than me and my friends. She is an incredible woman.


The Christmas season can be fun, but also extremely hectic. Between shopping, dealing with family, work, parties, family, shopping, family...It can be a bit overwhelming. I found this site the other day and it totally cracked me up and I thought it was great fun. You can make your very own gingerbread man/woman/tree.... Before you go and play with it, check out my version of Catdoggg. I believe I sent it to her on her birthday.

SO IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, WISH CATDOGGG A HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! :)

Catdoggg The GingerBread Girl

Gingerbread Fun

1 comment:

kiki said...

geez...

cat has put on a few since i last saw her...

personally, i love this time of year. the weather is always awesome, the sun doesn't set till about 9pm, everyone is in holiday-mode and there are all these christmas bash's going on

the thing i don't like is buying gifts, but i can still get away with shabby ones as uni students never have much money,and that is me