Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 15, 2006

He's Off To Explore The Rings Of Saturn

How else can I describe Anthony's 4 month visit to the doctors???

My son scored off the charts in every category on Wednesday.

He is 26 inches long and 17 pounds with a cranium of 20 inches. Which translates to him being in the 95th percentile in height and weight and being in the 90th percentile in the biggest head category...

So remember that post back in the day, where I talked about Anthony being able to beat up 86 out of a 100 kids in the school yard...

Well now he can take out 95 out of a 100 brats. Love it. My little monster baby.

GRRRRR!!!!!

He's actually doing things at 3 1/2 to 4 months that 6 month olds should be doing. No floppy baby syndrome. That's great cause I'm going to need a bodyguard when I get older since I seem to lack the motivation to go to the gym on a regular basis.

This is great cause now when I get older than I already am, I can take bets at the local VFW. "I bet my son can kick your son's ass." "I bet my son can flip that car." I bet my son has a bigger penis." OH WAIT! That would be one of Mommy's bets...

If our life was the movie Gattaca, Anthony would be leading the pack into space exploration... Or he'd sell his DNA to another inferior baby and snuff himself out in the incinerator.

Lets go with the first one.

Only one criterion : genetic perfection

2 comments:

kiki said...

you know that chick wants to come to the red sox game on tuesday...
did cat tell youÉÉÉ

she will pay cash

and the bitches will come!

Gal on the Go said...

I love the Gattaca reference! Does that mean he'll grow up to marry Uma Thurman too?