Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 16, 2007

No Girlie Man Needs Apply

Having a baby changes your life in so many ways. With those changes you have to make sacrifices. With those sacrifices you have to come to a realization that your #1 priority is your child. I could list a hundred things here, but on thing that I felt that was important to me and my child was to get healthier. Plus, the Catdoggg helped push me into it...Amazing how women can make you do things you would normally think of doing. Idle threats work really well...

So I quit smoking (AGAIN) Fellow smokers can back me up on how difficult that can be.

KIKI- you need to quit before we come to Australia.

I mean it's not as if I was in bad shape. I used to be a ranked tennis player when I was younger. I was always good at sports and have always maintained a high level of competitivness. Yes, I hate to lose. Plus, the Catdoggg gotz some guns on her and I can't have her show me up anymore. "Which way to the gun shoooow."

Oh and at the rate my son is growing and the fact he's as strong as an ox already I'll need all the help I can get...

So I have changed my diet somewhat and have made every effort to go to the gym on a daily basis. I even started to do a stacking program from my old EAS Body of Life days. But those days are behind me because that is such a huge commitment and I really don't want to do it. Instead I simplified it and am working in 6 to 12 week intervals.

I could never do steroids for the simple fact that I like my boys way too much. Even though they could use a little shrinkage. I wouldn't want to damage them. Plus, I don't need any help losing any more hair. Who the Fuck wants zits at 32 and I think I've found the right balance to keep my rage at bay so I don't need something to help trigger it for stupid things such as a leaf falling on my truck.

So with my HMB, Animal M Stacks, No-xplode, Muscle Milk, ZMA, BCAA, Whey, Glutamine I've made some pretty good gains. Being sick last week set me back a bit, but if anything that actually might have helped me.

Was 212 last Thursday. Got sick and was 200 on Monday. Now we know that being sick weight will come back faster then not, but if it did one thing was get rid of most of my belly fat. It was great. It was as if I was working my abs everyday for a month. I'll take what I can get on those, because quite honestly. I HATE AB WORK.

I'm mostly trying to trim the fat and to bulk up a little bit. Work on my cardio and be able to walk up a flight of stairs and not collapse at the top. To be honest I've always thought I was too skinny, but my mother always says, "You can never be too rich or too thin." Personally, I'd rather be too rich.

For Christmas Catdoggg asked me what I wanted and all I said was "Work-Out Gloves, and new Wrist Straps!" Little did I know was that was all I would get. Next time I'm gonna ask for shin pads and Hummer H2... Oh and I got the Family Guy Uncensored with the T-Shirt and Obey Me Stewie Hat. :)

What was the point of this post?

Oh yea..

I was reading my blogs when Catdoggg's Dad came in to tell me his car was stuck on the ice and he couldn't get it out.

"I wish him was here!"

I promptly jumped to my feet, ran upstairs, threw some clothes on, grabbed my NEW Work-Out Gloves and proceeded out the window shimming my way down the side of the house onto the driveway.

And there it was, his new hybrid stuck in some frozen tracks on the iceway. At first I thought he was going to help me, but he got in his car and stared at me. So I took a shot of Wheat Grass, found some good footing, and lowered my body into his front bumper and...

Nothing.

I do it again.

Nothing.

I stand up, wipe my brow and stare at his car as if its the cars's fault I'm not strong enough when suddenly out of the corner of my eye I notice a leaf falling onto my truck. I'm furious!!!

I get down and lift the front of his car off the ground and pushed it forward. It starts to move a bit. I got momentum. I lift it even higher and push even harder and I push it into oncoming traffic and what happens next? Some Blue Hair hits it!!!

I'm just kidding. I just get the car free!

He stares at me through the windshield and waves thank you. What do i do? I got down on my knees and did a muscle pose.

He laughed.

So the moral of the story is that working out and getting healthy and using NEW Work-Out gloves will help you save a hybrid in distress.

I can't wait until my back hurts tomorrow morning....

9 comments:

furiousBall said...

My wife and I both quit the day we found out we were pregnant with my son - it's been over 6 years now, very glad we made that change in our lives. Yes, it's hard, but you want to be able to hold that son of yours without the oxygen tank getting in the way.

You know what kills my back now? Hauling firewood. We have a big ole potbelly stove that helps heat our home and we stock up a cord at a time.

Gal on the Go said...

Oh and you know it will hurt! So what do you mean you quit smoking (again)? When did you start again and please how the heck did you quit? I need help little Bro.

kiki said...

dude, i haven't smoked since new years.

i'll whip your arse on the tennis court...

ThePapaDog said...

I am willing to bet the farm that it would be nearly impossible for you to beat me...

kiki said...

probably. i'm just cocky

i'd beat you in cricket...

kiki said...

you're coming to Australia?

ThePapaDog said...

I have no doubt in my mind that you will surely KICK my ass in Cricket....

Would like to come to Australia someday. Need the time off. Find us jobs down there so we can quit ours and spend a month before any commitments...

CRAZY PENIS TOUR!!!

kiki said...

crazy penis are touring?

they just toured here. are they touring there?
i didn't think they were big enough, the only action they get there is on that jim beam / johnnie walker ad (i can't remember which)

The Boob Lady said...

You're killing me!!!