Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Which Way To The Free Clinic?

Between being extremely busy at work these last few days. Along with taking care of a 1 year old menace. I haven't had much free time as of late. Then to top things off, I've been tagged... To me it's like getting herpes.

You're reading someones post and it's creative. You finally finish up and at the end you've been told your tagged.

"Gee, that was an incredible night PapaDog. You really rocked my world. I'm glad you enjoyed our time together and oh by the way, I gave you herpes."

WTF! Now I have to take extra time from my normally busy schedule to do this tag. Fine I can accept that. It was from a friend, but I now have to spread the herp to 3 new people.

I don't want to be that guy. It used to annoy me back in the day when you would get those mass fucking e-mails about the same stupid jokes, or those annoying chain letters. I can't even tell you how many people I stopped communicating with because of that shit and NOW not only have I been tagged, but I have to tag 3 others...

I hate to do this to anyone, but would anyone like to jump on a grenade for me? I only need 2 volunteers instead of 3 because I'll be passing one along to my sister. She's the crime boss when it comes to chain letters... PAYBACK! Unfortunately I know she'll enjoy it.

If not then I'll have to do a lottery on who'll get picked. Oh, I have no problem sending it to anyone else's crime boss. Let me know.

They say 1 and 4 people have been tagged! You can still live a normal life...

5 comments:

Gal on the Go said...

Ok - despite the chainletter payback comment, consider me in.

furiousBall said...

I don't think of these as chain emails or tagging, I'm so starved for attention and love, I normally leave the spam filter off on slow comment days, so go ahead macramae me some jean shorts.

Scottsdale Girl said...

ONe would want to know the thing we are getting tagged with.

Gal on the Go said...

Yes, I agree. What is it?

ThePapaDog said...

It's on Kiki's Blog